PAAS Audit Assistance members receive a monthly newsletter with new audit tactics and prevention tips. The printed newsletter, PAAS National® Newsline is only a fraction of the content that we put out each month as members have access to additional content online in the Member Portal, in addition to an archive of articles.
The top 10 Newsline articles for 2022 include:
- Use and Posting of Guidance Documents by DEA – What’s Changed with Controlled Substance Annotations?
- Mounjaro™ Off-Label Use for Weight Loss Spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E
- Risks when Filling a Prescription with Two NDCs
- Breaking Insulin Pen Boxes: Where Are We Now?
- Understanding Caremark’s Restrictions on Bulk Purchases
- When Should I Obtain a Diagnosis Code for Ozempic?
- Top Medications Flagged for Unauthorized Substitutions
- Cash Copy Collection
- Caremark® Expands “Aberrant” Language & Restricts Bulk Purchases
- COVID-19 OTC Home Test Kits Required Coverage as of January 15, 2022
Top eNewsline Exclusives: Articles that did NOT make print
- Return to Stock – Make It a Priority!
- Humana Compliance Requirements – Training and Exclusion Checks Are Not Enough
- Copays for Pharmacy Staff and Family
- What Do Bowel Preps, EpiPen®, and Migraine Medications Have In Common?
PAAS Audit Assistance Admins can also keep their employees informed to increase engagement and lower audit results by adding employees to the Portal so that their whole staff has access to the eNewsline.