PAAS Audit Assistance members receive a monthly newsletter with new audit tactics and prevention tips. The printed newsletter, PAAS National® Newsline (sample) is only a fraction of the content that we put out each month as members have access to additional content online in the Member Portal, in addition to an archive of articles.
The top 10 Newsline articles for 2023 include:
- Discount/Cash Cards Are Disruptors in the Industry
- Recent DEA Rule Change – Partial Fills for Schedule II Controlled Substances
- Best Practices for Dispensing GLP-1 Medications and Reducing Recoupment Risk
- Are Your Delivery/Signature Logs PBM Compliant for 2023?
- Audit Target: Linzess® Prescriptions
- Auditors Crack Down on Pharmacies That Bypass Plan Limits
- Auditors’ Latest Trick for Flagging “Misfilled” Prescriptions
- Audit Trap: OptumRx’s Provider Manual Requirements
- Beware: Caremark is Monitoring High Quantity Utilization and Atypical Dispensing Habits
- Invoice Audits Are on the Rise – Are You Prepared for Success?
Top eNewsline Exclusives: Articles that did NOT make print
- Billing Guidance: When to Use DAW 0 vs DAW 9
- Be On the Lookout for Prescription Reversal Requests from Humana
- Alleged Inattentiveness to Details Costs Pharmacy $70,000
- Humana Provides Update on GLP-1 Prescriptions
- An Easy Procedural Change That Will Prevent Recoupments
- Caremark Resumes Signature Log Requirements Effective May 12, 2023
- Insulin For a Pump: The Recoupment You Never Saw Coming
PAAS Audit Assistance Admins can also keep their employees informed to increase engagement and lower audit results by adding employees to the Portal so that their whole staff has access to the eNewsline.