Over the last three years, PAAS National®’s President, Trent Thiede, has presented on-demand webinars, ranging from 15 to 45 minutes, to ensure our members gain the knowledge needed to avoid audits, stay abreast on the latest topics in the pharmacy world, and provide information on the more difficult topics in an easy-to-understand manner. During the live events, members are able to ask questions on the topics presented.
PAAS understands the busy and unpredictable nature of your day-to-day pharmacy practice, so we are happy to offer the recorded webinars on the PAAS Portal. It’s a great tool for training and developing staff, as well as keeping up with hot topics in the industry. If you have questions while watching the on-demand webinar, contact PAAS and we’ll be glad to assist.
PAAS strives to pick webinar topics that are relevant to our members, if you have suggestions, please contact us.
- ESI/TRICARE Compound Prescription Recoupments
- 340B Contract Pharmacy Considerations for 2021
- Thriving Against PBM Audits – Audit Trends and Tactics
- PBM FWA Trends and COVID-19 Vaccine Audit Risks
- Compliance Issues, HIPAA Enforcement and Audit Risks With COVID-19
- Caremark Bulk Purchasing Requirements
- The Importance of Cultural Competency
- Understanding Interchangeability With Prescription Biologics
- What Are The Audit Risks For Dispensing Prescriptions Off-Label?
- Does My Pharmacy Really Need Cultural Competency Training?
- PBM Fraud, Waste & Abuse Compliance Program Requirements
- New Continuous Glucose Monitor Requirements for Part B
- Onsite Audit Preparation
- Audit Preparation For The End Of The Public Health Emergency
- Albuterol HFA Inhaler Substitution Refresh - November 15, 2023
- You’ve Got Mail! Post-COVID-19 Mailing & Delivery Considerations - November 7, 2023
- Fair Access for All: The Proposed Rule’s Potential to Strengthen Anti-Discrimination in Pharmacies - November 3, 2023